We are looking for caring, dependable people who want to make a difference in their community. Our home care aides assist elderly and physically disabled adults in their homes throughout Tulsa and the surrounding area in northeast Oklahoma. CHHA experience is preferred but not required. We have a place for non-certified home care aides in Oxford HealthCare’s Long-Term Care division.
Home service aides are also needed in Oxford HealthCare’s Community Care Division. Their primary duty includes light housekeeping.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Help others and get paid for your service
- Referral bonuses
Current Job Postings:
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Personal Care Assistant
- Home Service Aide
- Home Aide Recruiter – Part Time
Download Application Forms:
- Certified Home Health Aide – CHHA
- Non-Certified Application – Personal Care Assistant and Home Aide
- Authorizations Required for New Employees